Sunday, March 13, 2011

Analog Pir Detector Circuit

Freedom Chair by Javier Monzón

My friend Javi, current Director innovation and development in the San Sebastian campus of the UPV, and commented my entry :

I think academic freedom is the 'site' and not the professor / a, ie, a place to work in / with freedom, which does not say you do what he pleases. In addition to freedom must act with social responsibility so that this space 'the chair' to remain free. If that streamlines the chair does not thinking of the needs of the other, or Hernan says in the interests of students and their training who or what is it?

I'm in Monterrey (first visit to Latin America) and Congress has surprised me (I've seen because I have said my companion) that people generally learn what does not for itself but for which results in the community.
What more could you ask for a chair?

A perfect play on words to indicate that it is the subject which is free, but the position, the chair, so in the current university structure are the Departments, as a body, those who hold freedom Chair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment