Monday, February 28, 2011

Cute Picnik Quotes Friends

again

As in lack of ideas for the blog, I reach the file. So looking at the pots of these dates found one theme we were trying yesterday: interdisciplinarity. And I found the comment triskel (Days ago you do not read!):
In the center where I work in New York promotes interdisciplinary education. In my experience, this type of education encourages students to connect with other subjects, other realities are not merely the formal content that often occur in the classroom.
I think it is necessary for teachers to help students find connections between different subjects they study in their classes.
This website (in English) interdisciplinary education is very interesting. It's actually a workshop to better understand which means this type of education and design curriculum. I hope you find it useful:
http://www.thirteen.org/edonline/concept2class/interdisciplinary/index.html # sbs

0 comments:

Post a Comment