Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ladies Wearing Corsets

Change Where was the 23-F? Work

Where were you on February 23, 1981? Thirty years ago.
was a young teacher, most younger students who are now coming to the Faculty of Education. I remember being on the fourth floor of the building lecturing to a large group of teachers, there was a boy, early childhood education. The subject was Educational Technology. Explained the theme of the image and the different angles that can be found. Contrapicado gave as an example of dictators became a statue on a horse and all on a pedestal, so the pedestrian, the viewer had to see him with a twisted neck giving the feeling taller, bigger, more powerful .
addition, and related with the need to eliminate architectural barriers, pointing to the dictatorships students were very fond of the big stairs to the buildings.

When I finished the lesson. Down to my office who was on the third floor. At the entrance to it was "the fishbowl" glass area where janitors were located, Vicenta, a janitor and retired but kept coming to the center, he said: "The Civil Guard has assaulted the Congress of Deputies." A shiver ran through my body. Again as in 36, I thought. As I just explained, that perhaps this could be victimized as I had told my father of the English Civil War and as I had read in books that pointed to the repression suffered by the teachers and teachers. I thought my son had just turned a year. And I went running home to try to protect it and to try to protect us from a situation that seemed that the English were doomed.


Where were you? Perhaps you were not born, maybe you were too young or girl.
What you heard? How have you had?

0 comments:

Post a Comment