Monday, May 17, 2010

Ice Cream Hair Dye Inebrya Instructions

CUSTOM THINGS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PHONE AND PASSIONATE

- No I attend sales calls at this time -.

- Are you the one that I've been calling the phone all day?! -

- I have a lifetime with you -.

- Hang up the phone, go! -

- At least I'm talking to a English man who knows to express himself well and does not seem to be laughing at me -.

- I have everything, because -.

- Since we are with the chickweed that service does not do well. I have a sore mouth and give meaning to tell a good service to the consumer! -

- Yes, it is, but it is in the shower, so I call it better tomorrow, okay? -

- I understand very well work in a bank -.

- my dad says that the accounts from the house I -. I

- still has not arrived I do not know ... Call from eleven o'clock (pm) -.

- So, what do you lover? -

- I have only 80 euros for the end of the month for food, medical and taxis to go to the doctor -.

- but hurry Well I go to a funeral in five minutes -.

- I want nothing. What I want is to hire more English because otherwise I do not hear what they say. To you yes I understand, but do not want anything. Talk About It: hire more English -.

- died already ... -

- Look, please wait, I'm already a little deaf, which my wife put -.

- No, not me, I am ... his sister -.

- If you have my bills should know if I agree with what I pay, right? -

- Who are you? Come on, tell me your name and ID, if you have my book I also want to have yours! Give it to me or hang him! -

0 comments:

Post a Comment