Saturday, May 1, 2010

Denise Milani 2010 Nippel

Pub Liverpool ... Easter

Building my mother is spending a few days for these lands British decided to make a short trip Liverpool on the weekend of Mother's Day (in the background I).

The great trip and made us a great time. It was full summer, but it rained and the sun came out enough. Visit Chester and Liverpool. Carmen (GPS) did his stuff and went out a few times for my total despair.

Liverpool


must visit the cathedral, museum of the Beatles and the night out at The Cavern ... with spectators and tribute concert John Lennon ... so all very beatlico my mother ... and enjoying it!

To say goodbye, the last day went to eat at a Thai who was No. 1 on the Top Ten restaurants in Liverpool. AMAZING. Chaophraya called. The beautiful decor ... with aquariums everywhere. The bathroom is separated men and women in an aquarium so that they can see each other. The great food is neither China nor Japan, has something special. Well our waiter Luis the Thai had no waste ... had been in Spain, in Granada and I guess I should have liked the name and exchange it ... it is always better than a tian an paohn Luis!

The only regret was the Museum of Liverpool FC. Was closed for Gameday ... ohhhhhhhhhhhh (what a pity that gave my mother and Ali)

0 comments:

Post a Comment