Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pokemon Dawn's Pajamas

Bridge Homecoming

Well ... I'm aki again ... alright ... well ... except for travel ...

... a man on the bus almeria-grenade (it was the first time they boarded a bus) and repeated it 50 times .... besides k all the time called him by phone. .. k at the end almost fight with another for political reasons .... .... the guy was saying we did not vote ... I HAVE voted ZP .... I prefer to come to IU or return the phalanx !!!.... a beauty of a man who earned the affection of us all! When you arrive at

Granada airport I felt again in Spain! the 3 civil guards in the control gate talking. I say I want to go to the international zone and tell me .... perooooooo if your flight does not come out yet .... if there are no shops in there ... if you're not going to get out .... and I I almost had to apologize for interrupting your rest .... mother of mine ... the only thing to do is get to see my bag in and wanted to do even that!!

Anyway ... Spain is unique but I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment